好片我喜欢这个大奶美女,以前收过她的几部片子

我也看不到图,这个女的好像看过,欧美人皮肤真差。

呵呵。第一次看到这个系列的电影,下来看看再说

图挂了也。怎么搞的。看评论说挺好了。下来看看。

哇,要有这么风骚有性感的女老板,下面的男员工们肯定天天都努力干活

这样的事发生在我身上就好了。我要是有这么美的老板就幸福了。

今天在SIS看到唯一心动的片子。感谢楼主的辛苦,好人一生平安

QUOTE:
I was called into my bosses office the other day. I was a little nervous because it only happens when she needs to bust some balls. She started ripping me new one because of the my reports and attitude. I was not sure what to do. The only thing I could say was I would do anything to keep my job. She started telling me that I could help her out with a little stress release. She was undoing buttons on her blouse as I was trying to figure out what was happening. After she ripped me, I got to rip her. There is nothing better then smacking the ass of your boss after she was telling me I needed an attitude adjustment. I got to fuck her wet pussy right there in her office like it was a bedroom. She was loved my cock. After she relived her stress, I relieved my own all over her face. I made a mess, but she was smiling the whole time.
一天,我被叫我的老板办公室。我有点紧张,因为这只会发生。。。。。。我不知道该怎么做。我唯一能说的就是我会做任何事情保住我的工作。她开始告诉我,我可以帮助她一点压力释放出来。她解开上衣钮扣,我是想弄清楚发生了什么事情。当她撕开我衣服,我也撕裂她,没有什么更好的。打她的屁股后,我是你的你的老板,她告诉我,我需要一个调整心态。他妈的我得在她的办公室就在那里她的湿猫好像是一间卧室。她是爱我的鸡巴。在她眼里自己压力,我在她的脸上都放心我自己。我犯了一个烂摊子,但她面带微笑的全部时间。 -------google翻译的。
本帖最近评分记录
  • Small Bean 金币 +2 回复认真,鼓励! 2010-4-19 20:40

好漂亮的老板啊,奶子又大。真希望自己也有这样的女老板。

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-7-22 16:42